Reimagining the Technology Foundation for Marketing
To power complex customer journeys and meet sophisticated consumers’ expectations, marketers need tech that drives business value, not commoditized collections of functionality. Marketers depend heavily on marketing technology today, but all too often it becomes a hindrance rather than helping them to develop institutional knowledge and unique intellectual property to power effective customer experiences and sustainable competitive differentiators. This presentation will discuss the factors that drive the marketing technology ecosystem, the future trajectory of enterprise marketing technology development, and how marketers can leverage marketing technology as a strategic weapon.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- Understand key marketing trends driving change and innovation in marketing technology
- Identify strategic marketing technology capabilities that drive business value
- Discuss how enterprise marketing technology will evolve over the next several years
- List the hottest emerging marketing technologies
- Review a new marketing technology framework to meet marketers’ needs