Email 2020: Email Marketing for This Year & Beyond
Email continues to be the most effective one-to-one communication tactic available to marketers. In this workshop, you’ll gain a solid understanding of email’s role within your marketing mix, how to develop your email marketing strategy, how to design and develop impactful emails, the tactical differences for b2b and b2c email, along with a sprinkling of the future of email.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Explain why email still matters for brands
- Understand permission and list building/hygiene
- List the metrics that impact deliverability
- Decipher how internet service providers score engagement
- Use a roadmap for managing inactive subscribers
- Design and develop an impactful email
- Know why subscribers open and why they don’t
- Personalize and segment your subscribers
- Determine the right frequency for your brand and subscribers
- Fit email into your demand generation plan
- Determine the right email metrics for your brand
- Review what the future of email might look like over the next few years.
Long time speaker Michael Barber will guide you through this half-day workshop designed for intermediate email marketers, as well as those marketers looking to broaden their email marketing knowledge.
Plus, you’ll receive an online interactive workbook to use during the workshop which will allow you to walk through exercises, and personalize the information you learn to your company or brand.